Re: Minor breakdown story -- all ends well...

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Minor breakdown story -- all ends well...
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 16:34:36 -0500
    Ken since you have brought it up. I have noticed while rebuilding
the top end that the connector, that connects the heater to the cooling
system, is a very rusty. I am afraid to touch it. It looks like the is a
simple connector that allows the hoses to pass through the fire wall. If
so can this connector be replaced? Or is it a very expensive ordeal?

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/