"Back in the saddle again!"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Back in the saddle again!"
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:28:17 -0500
Hey all,

   For those who know me and of my escapades at the '97 VTR, I'd like to
tell you that "The Yellow Bullet" rides again!  She actually looks better
than new!

   I picked her up on Friday, September 6th, and was pleasantly suprised
that the bill was approximately $100 less than the estimate.  Now that
doesn't happen very often.

   The left rear fender is again straight as well as the frame.  Almost all
of the labor was tweaking the frame back to normal.

   I still have those "Keenserts" to install into the trailing arms and
also a couple of u-joints to replace.  (Again, for those of you who know of
my "unique" driving style, this should not be a suprise!)

   I will keep the list posted on the installation of these Keenserts as I go.

   Thanks to everyone that wrote to see how she was doing.

                                        Later,

                                                     Steve

p.s. I am planning on attending the get-together at Lake Havasu.  Is there
anyone from Texas and New Mexico planning to go?