Re: O-ring size, Zentih bottom plug '74 TR6

To: stevens@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: O-ring size, Zentih bottom plug '74 TR6
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:51:22 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-09 08:34:28 EDT, stevens@erols.com writes:

<< About the plug "almost falling out":  I have to say I was really surprized
 at how loose it was.  Upon inspection, the barbs that hold it in looked
 just fine and dandy, and had plenty of "spring" left in them.  Couldn't see
 any difference between the rear loose 'n' leaky one and the front one which
 was somewhat tighter.  Maybe a difference in the tolerance of the plug
 hole? >>

Good question...How about swapping plugs? If you suspect a sour plug (I
suppose
they get cranky too after 25 years), I frankly don't know where to find them.
imagine TRF, VB or Moss have them in a bin. I queried Rimmer Bros. a few
weeks ago, but they seem perpetually short on that Stromberg part.

Let me know how it goes.....Good Luck !
Best Regards,  Kirk Yonker