Re: Wrinkle paint in Canada

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wrinkle paint in Canada
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:59:29 -0400
Art,

The wrinkle paint Moss sells is made by Plasticote. I bought the same
paint at my local Pep Boys, a large automotive parts chain.

I would think any good auto parts store in Canada that carries
Plasticote paint has wrinkle paint, or can get it for you.

BTW, I had one heck of a time getting a good wrinkle paint finish. The
stuff is very temperature sensitive.
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/