RE: ignition wires

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: ignition wires
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 9:52:40 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
>I have just received the Lucas sport coil from TRF and will also be
>installing the Pertronix electronic ignition. Recently there was a
>thread discussing the potential probelms with using certain types of
>wires with electronic ignition. Did we ever resolve this issue?

Here is the combination I personally have used with no ill results:
Lucas bumble beee wires
Lucas sports Coil
Pertronix

Sorry about the lack of wires in stock. Now, if you wanted an order of
Sheppards Pie....... Anyway if all you want are solid wires go to any
Hi-Performance Car Shop and by a set. You won't get the stripes but will get
the spark.

Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, TX