RE: ignition wires

To: "'Keith Ehrlich'" <75452.105@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: ignition wires
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:28:13 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com'" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>, "'Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu'" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Keith, thanks for your reply. Also thanks to Richard Ceraldi and Chris
Lillja for their suggestions. I am planning on getting a set of the
bumble-bee wires made up to go along with the sport coil and pertronix.
I could be facing plug replacement to resistor plugs if the radio
reception suffers with the solid wires but that is no biggie.

Thanks again!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada