2nd Annual British Car Week

To: "British-Cars@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2nd Annual British Car Week
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:37:46 -0400
As most of you are aware, the 1st Annual British Car Week was held in
May of this year.  I would like to suggest that the period July 8 - July
25 be designated as the 1998 British Car Week.  I realize that this is
actually two+ weeks, but my reasoning is that the weekend of July 8-10
is MG'98 in Hagerstown, MD; and July 22-25 is the VTR National in
Winona, MN.

Not knocking the other British Cars, but a large proportion of lbc's
fall into one of these two camps and with the nationals many of our cars
will definitely be roadworthy.  Also, there were several "complaints"
this year about it being too early in the season.  (I am not
particularly thrilled with driving the '3 in Florida's hot summer
sun/humidity but "for the cause..." :-)

Any other thoughts out there?

Carl Musson
'58 TR3A - TS25264L