Re:narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:57:21 -0400 (EDT)
JEEESE,
Some of you people need to get a life.  The fact that you all seem to have so
much time to clutter up the list with this crap leads me to believe you don't
have or drive an LBC. My hand is sore from pressing the delete button.  Maybe
you ought to start a chat room where you can all bitch about cars  you
wouldn't want to own, WHINE LIVE, ON LINE.

I sure would like to see some more relevant posts about TRIUMPHS, any of you
 people got one????