Re: narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.
From: Tony & Kim Zager <beagle@idir.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:58:57 -0500
EPaul21988@aol.com wrote:

> JEEESE,
> Some of you people need to get a life.  The fact that you all seem to have so
> much time to clutter up the list with this crap leads me to believe you don't
> have or drive an LBC. My hand is sore from pressing the delete button.  Maybe
> you ought to start a chat room where you can all bitch about cars  you
> wouldn't want to own, WHINE LIVE, ON LINE.
>
> I sure would like to see some more relevant posts about TRIUMPHS, any of you
>  people got one????

Whoa.

Say, does anyone want to know about how I'm waiting to get the proper brake
master cylinder kit for my Spitty, and how I can't even get one ordered until
Monday, and how it'll be 2 or 3 days after that when I do get it, and how I've
missed a week of perfect fall roadster weather, which is rare here in Missouri,
and how I'm about to scream because I'm going through LBC withdrawl?  Send
help, please.

Tony Z.
1969 Brake-less Spifire Mk3