Re: narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.

To: EPaul21988@aol.com
Subject: Re: narrow minded LBC owners WAS cars to Hate.
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 09:44:25 -0400
Cc: karim.marouf@cancom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
EPaul21988@aol.com wrote:

> JEEESE,
> Some of you people need to get a life.  The fact that you all seem to have so
> much time to clutter up the list with this crap leads me to believe you don't
> have or drive an LBC. My hand is sore from pressing the delete button.  Maybe
> you ought to start a chat room where you can all bitch about cars  you
> wouldn't want to own, WHINE LIVE, ON LINE.
>
> I sure would like to see some more relevant posts about TRIUMPHS, any of you
>  people got one????

Speaking of "whining on line..."

Maybe *YOU* need to get a sense of humor!  Perhaps you could just relax
a little bit E.

This list frequently digresses from strictly Triumph-related topics, you
should be used to it by now.  Remember, this is really just a running
conversation among a crowd of people who happen to share a common
interest.  I, for one, enjoy some of the off topic posts, as do the
majority of the listers, hence their participation on the list!

If you don't like this lists content, you're free to unsubscribe, or
better yet, lead by example and POST SOMETHING TRIUMPH RELATED
YOURSELF!  (Who appointed *you* List Monitor anyway?!?)  Besides, how
much work is it to just press the delete key????  On my PC it's pretty
easy!  I'd gladly share some tips if you think it'd be helpful...  "Move
the cursor over the "delete" key, press right mouse button..."

Sheesh!

John (  <--- Miniscule tolerance for whiners, as is probably obvious by
now..)
77 Spitfire
77 Spitfire (parts)
76 Spitfire (auto-x project)
garage full of Spit bits
bathroom cluttered with Moss, Vicky Brit and old issues of British Car
mag
sense of humor
clue

-