Cool Car...absolutely no lbc content

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool Car...absolutely no lbc content
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:11:44 -0700
So I'm drivin along, mentally fixin an LBC (ok so I lied...there's the lbc
content), when I spot an odd red car far ahead. Now, I kinda pride myself
on being able to tell (guess) what a car is from a distance, but this one
just doesn't fit any of the mental profiles. So its heavy on the go pedal
to catch up. Hmmm, large Kamm tail, 4 little round tail lights. I'm gettin
close now...Yikes...a Ferrari ! I'm not much of a F-car guy, but it looks
like some kind of a 250 GT racer, air inlets in the front above the grille,
"gills" in the side, Campagnola (sp?) wheels...WAIT a minute...that dash
isn't right ...its , its a 240Z !
Fooled by a kit car, but a darn nice lookin one. Hmmm, do I have the time
to start another project ...

Too many cars...not enough life...
        Nick in Nor Cal