RE: felt on gas tank

To: gambony@hotmail.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: felt on gas tank
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 9:18:03 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Thanks All,
    I was fortunate enough a few years ago to design a robot that oiled
bowling lanes for AMF Corp. These type of machines just so happen to use
felt to spread the oil. Of course I had to arrange for a variety of
thicknesses to be sent to me for my GT6 err... uh..  my project.
Thanks all for the input,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L