Hoosier Swap Meet - Don't Bother

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hoosier Swap Meet - Don't Bother
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:14:03 -0400
As promised, here's a full report:

Nothing but a Spit differential unit for $25.

That's it.  No other Triumph parts seen.  About what I expected.  Now if
you want automobile memorbilia - probably about 1000+ vendors of that stuff.
Oh, and bicycles, hundreds of overpriced old Schwinn bikes.  I did break
down and buy one that seemed undervalued.  It'll be back on the street
tonight!

Didn't find much for my other cars either, but I did manage to eat
food with too much fat in it and get sunburnt.

Bruce Clough
'81 TR7
'62 TR4
& that American Iron