TR6 Door Alignment

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Door Alignment
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 02:06:38 -0600 (MDT)
Triumphants,

        I've just replaced the body on my chassis. (Had to put new trailing
arm brackets on). Well, the doors don't align like before. On the B-Post
side, there's more opening on the top than the bottom. Just enough to make
the locking
mechanism hit the plate on the Post, thus making it difficult to close the door.
I tried almost every conceivable combination of bushings and plates and it
doesn't
seemd to make much difference.

        Has anyone been through this before and has had succes aligning the
doors?
I appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions.

        Thanks much,
        Jeff N.
        '72 TR6

Jeff C. Nathanson
Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.