Re: 27 year old brakes!

To: <WINDOWSEET@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 27 year old brakes!
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:47:34 -0700
This might sound "NUTS", but years ago I through out all my "WD-40",
"3-IN-1" and anything else I had for removing something with threads. After
10 years of trying to remove the 4 screws that hold the windscreen to the
body (61 TR-3) without damage to them, I had all but given up. For some
unknown reason I sprayed then with (of all things) "ARMOR-ALL". A few min.
latter I removed them by hand. The next hour was spent going around the
shop spraying everything with a "to remove Tag" on it.

Give it a try. Like I was, what do you have to lose?

Mark