Glorious weekend.

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Glorious weekend.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 18:15:52 +0100
Wow! What a weekend to be a TR6 owner! I had Friday off, so my daughter
and I cruised down to Narraganset. Nice! 80 d., Scarbourough Beach, late
summer day, low humidity, and we damn near had the entire beach to
ourselves! Nice thing about owning a "driver" condition car-you don't
care if you get beach sand in it! Friday night was the BMCNE cruise
night at Special Interest Car Parts, so the top down fun continued. Sat.
was warm and cloudy, but what the heck-ran all my errands top down.
Today was fall like, 65 d., but still it was a top down ride back to the
beach for kite flying with my son. Three days like this make all the
wrench turning and parts chasing seem like a small price to pay for so
much fun. I pity the poor slobs stuck in their boring sedans when the
days are like this!