TR 250? Brake Master Cylinder w/vacuum servo - Parts

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250? Brake Master Cylinder w/vacuum servo - Parts
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 18:57:29 -0700
Hello all...

I have what I believe to be a TR 250 brake master cylinder with the
intregal vacuum servo... the set up that Victoria British wants $230 for
the master cylinder and $296 for the servo unit!

I believe this unit was funtional when I removed it from a TR 4A/TR 250
Frankenstein-hybrid-turned-parts-car....

Now it's been sitting in my garage... and I'm worried that it will
simply rot and become useless if I hang on to it...

I'd very much like to see this go to someone that can use it... as it
does have value... I'd love to trade it for any of the following:

TR 4A IRS OUTER AXLE + HUB

OR

TR 4A front wing (from a sunbelt car!)

OR

???

(It's essential that the above NOT be corroded with heavy rust, as it is
for a concours type restoration.)

I think trading is the best way for both parties to benefit the most.
E-mail me with your thoughts.

Justin
J.M.Wagner Sales, Ltd.
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
jmwagner@greenheart.com
TR 4A/TR 4A IRS
Los Angeles

P.S.  sorry, the inner pedal assembly is not available.