fiesta alternators...and other parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: fiesta alternators...and other parts
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:04:31 -0500
Fellow scions,

AS you may or may not remember, I have de-stressed my ex-race GT6 into an
ex-ex-race GT6.  That is, I have bought a GT3 spec Fiesta in need of
cosmetics and a few other bits.

Fiestae (fiestas? fiestum?) are rare here in the great white north.  Not
that I need much but the thought being if any of you, in searching for the
Bosch alternator, find an exceptionally good or complete car, can you mail
me please?  Front fenders,  tail lamps,  grilles, windshields, etc would be
somewhere on my list of stuff.

And, btw,  it <does> have an english engine, only the rest of it is German.

And, again btw,  the standard GM altenator is just as easy an install
except that you must spend five minutes with a hacksaw narrowing the lower
pivot point.

DAve Terrick
winnipeg