First day of Autumn

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: First day of Autumn
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 07:29:29 -0400
Brrr!  Today is definitely the first day of Autumn here
in New Hampshire.  This morning I woke up to find the
thermometer at a chilly 30F, with frost and ice on the
cars parked outside last night.

But, the top was down still down on my TR6 from a
glorious weekend (as Paul Burr mentioned), so I
decided to leave it down, and brave the cold on the
morning drive to work.

Brrr!  10 miles of 75mph highway driving with the
top down in 30F weather, even with gloves, a fleece,
and a winter hat, is not particularly wise.  But,
it's still great to feel the crisp fall air on the
slower back-road driving.

I'm afraid it's almost time to lug out the hardtop --
I dare say the Winnipeg folks already have...

--ken

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |