Re: First day of Autumn

To: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: First day of Autumn
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:40:37 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, schuyler grace wrote:

> My little trip out into the weather also proved the wisdom of a unique
> (I think) and most useful modification I've made to my Spitfire.  I let
> the floor pans on both the driver's and passenger's sides rust through
> in several places, so the excess water drains right out,

should prove even more useful, as I will be able to place my feet on
the
> ground while seated in the car and push start it with ease!

Oh dear! This sounds dangerously un-concours nut!
actually the idea holds an international patent for it's inventor. Mr
Richard Jackson. Mr Jackson has been thoroughly testing this
modification now for a number of years! As his lawyer i would reccommend
that you make no further pretensions to be the origin of this
'product'!:-)

Johnny
spit 1500