Re: Reflections on The British Invasion, Stowe, VT

To: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: Reflections on The British Invasion, Stowe, VT
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:25:40 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Keith Ehrlich wrote:

snip

> Congrats to Henry Frye who had the guts to flog his newly gasketed TR3 all
> the way from Connecticut.

snip

I'll graciously accept your congrats, but I prefer to think I had the
_confidence_ to flog my TR3 some 500 miles on a fresh head gasket...
:-)

Enjoyed meeting you, Keith. Hope to see you there next year.
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/