SB42 Sucks

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SB42 Sucks
From: "John & Alecksi Graves" <alecks@mscomm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:48:58 -0700
I would like to know what the reasoning is for leaving 1974 cars excluded
from this bill. If you look at the ASM emmisions table you will see that
the allowable limits for all cars drops starting with the 1975 models. As a
matter of fact group 3 includes 1971-1974 cars. The stupidity behind this
bill is totally unreal. I cannot and will not support this sort of inane
legislation. Sorry to bomb the list with California junk but if it happens
to us, it will sooner or later happen to your state too. Thank the lord
that I'm finally getting out of here. This place has a law for everything.

Cheers,
John Graves
70 GT6+