Re: TR3A compression numbers?

To: thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: TR3A compression numbers?
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:20:19 -0700 "Re: TR3A compression numbers?" (Sep 23, 1:08pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the info Henry. Not that I know what the bore size
on my engine is but I wonder if your's is 87 mm and might that
not cause a slightly higher compression reading than say an
83 mm engine? More swept volume being compressed into the
same combustion chamber and such.

Also, do you know if you were getting any coolant into the
#4 cyninder? I seem to remember something about the steam or
cooling effect of the coolant loosening up carbon or something.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com