Re: Attention of Johnny Storm,the one & only!

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Attention of Johnny Storm,the one & only!
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 17:21:29 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Oh yes Leon very O.K, the talent that signed up at the club yesterday
> was first class!!
>
> Sorry,Johnny you've lost me with that one? (unless you are talking about
> yourself?)
> Or perhaps the Spice Girls have all bought Triumphs & joined the TSSC?

You don't need a triumph really do you? Whatever car you've got say erm
an AUDI and you're still welcome. Nope Gerri, Mel B and the rest aren't
going to be beating the doors down at Lubenham just yet. i was refering
to the uni mountaineering club. There is a MKIV spit I'm trying to
determine the ownership of however. A chap last night was well impressed
that I had a Spit, he said 'They cost about £13,000 didn't they?'
Who am i to shatter his illusions????:-)
One pop star that had a vitesse in their Video was Jimmy Somerville when
he did a duet with marc almond. Suddenly posh spice seems
fanciable.....:-)

johnny