Re: Attention of Johnny Storm,the one & only!

Subject: Re: Attention of Johnny Storm,the one & only!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:52:49 -0500
GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> Johnny,
> You are quite right,prospective members do not need to actually own a Triumph
> All we want,all we really,really want,is enthusiasm for the marque
> However fanciable girlies only need to be fanciable,no Triumph required
> That'll come in due time
> Regards
> Leon

Why Leon!

What an egotistical viewpoint!  All we fanciable girlies want is to be
respected for our keen intellect, our straight-forward thought
processes, our scintillating conversation, and our masterful grasp of
both reality and things mechanical.  Then maybe we can stop writing
silly songs and lip-synching vocals on MTV!  That's all I want, all I
really, really want!  Well, that, and maybe that neato shade of chrome
nail polish, and that adorable little fur bandeau, and those kicky
fuschia mules...  Buy them for me??  (Batting eyelashes...)

Keep Shopping (umm... Triumphing)!
Susan Hensley

(only Regional Autocross Car Driver so far, Johnny, but I'm getting
there!)