FW: Re: Silicon Brake Fluid Update

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: Silicon Brake Fluid Update
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:47:41 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at
line 33]

     Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:12:47 -0500
     From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
     Subject: Re: Silicon Brake Fluid Update

Barry Schwartz wrote:

> I will have to concede to receiving the bonehead award of the week!  Those
> front brake pistons
> really fly out of there when you use compressed air and I have the big
> black mark in the middle of my fingernail (thought it was out of the way
> man, does that hurt) to prove it!

Barry:

I think several of us have deserved that award before.  I still have the
impression of a caliper piston on a rafter in my garage.  Maybe this is the
perfect opportunity to remind everyone of the dangers involved with many of our
restoration/repair procedures when we use compressed air.   It's a great
"tool", but deserves much respect!

Martin Libhart