dismantling advice

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dismantling advice
From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 20:24:33 -0500
Hi all,

I've decided that my '71TR6 has to dismantled whether its a parts car or
restoration candidate.  My plan now is to slowly take it apart, clean
the parts as they are removed, bag 'em and tag 'em.

My question relates to the best way to store them.  I'm thinking I
should clean the part, then spray will some penetrating oil to prevent
rust and then for the small parts, put them in a zip lock bag for
storage.  Any thoughts here??

Also anyone use the parts cleaner from Harbor freight?  Is it worthwile?
 Any suggestions here?  Thanks in advance.

Jon Moody  'TR6's

p.s. hope this car doesnt end up like humpty-dumpty.