Re: Windshield Trim

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Windshield Trim
From: mike@spitfire.stortek.com (Mike Ginter SA)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:50:49 -0700
I have to add my $.02 on this one.  I removed that old fake chrome crap
from my Spit when I bought it (first thing I did to the car, windscreen
and hardtop).  I have absolutely no intention to replace it.  To my
knowledge it serves no functional purpose, and these cars look better
with the "blacked out" look anyway.

Mike
79 Spit