Re: Purchasing parts via Digest

To: "Randy Clark" <grantura@agate.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Purchasing parts via Digest
From: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:56:36 -0500
I bought some carbs from Isaac Crow in Georgia a couple of months back. The
arrangements that we made were: I sent money order to him, when he received
it he sent the goods, I received the goods, everyone was happy. Thanks
Isaac. I think that most people on this list are here because they have
interest in LBCs, not to rip people off.
Then again, for $500 I might be a little more concerned. It might be worth
the cost/hassle of COD.