Re: FW: Laser anecdote

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Laser anecdote
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:28:53 -0800 (PST)
The RCMP's laser gun takes 1/3 of a second to register your speed.  That's
about how long it takes the officer to pull the trigger.  So if you can
see him, he's already got you.

Of course, the most effective and cheapest methods of beating the speed
traps is (gasp!) not to speed!

Or at least, speed wiseley... ie, there's 1/4 mile of long road around
where I am; no houses, no intersections, downhill for half and uphill for
half.

"Gee, I wonder why someone spray painted "START" at one end and "FINISH"
at the other???"

We also have the photo radar units.  I usually see them 3 days out of 5.
Today they roosted in a 60 zone just after an 80 zone. (km)  Didn't get
me!!!

-Malcolm
'81 Chevette :-(