Re: FW: Laser anecdote

To: JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: FW: Laser anecdote
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 09:05:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-11-27 08:54:47 EST, JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu writes:

<< Richard and the List;
 I have it on good authority that 50 pounds of fresh bull manure in a
 croker sack strapped to the front of a Triumph will defeat a laser
 detector.  As far as I know there has never been a documented case of
 detection and ticketing for a Triumph so equipped.
 Bob

Actually it was 51.276 pounds of fresh bull manure, but since it is so hard
to keep bull manure fresh 37.6666 lbs of dried cow manure is an adequate
substitute.  We are actively testing all forms of manure, some work some
don't.  We do believe that the higher you pile it the better it works.

Bob Paul
I.B.S.T.F.
(International Bull S*** Testing Facility)