Re: Wanted good car under $1000

To: "pearesto" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted good car under $1000
From: "Larry Wilcox" <lwilcox@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:06:15 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Just wait until you REALLY get it going.  I recently bought a spitfire for
a small fee that was supposed to be in pretty good shape, but before I
could get it on the road its cost doubled.  It is still not running very
good and I have not even started on the non-mechanical stuff, e.g. seat
covers, paint job, etc.

Still a skeptic.

Larry Wilcox
email: lwilcox@webzone.net