Re: Wanted good car under $1000

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wanted good car under $1000
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:13:16 -0500
>John,
>
>It is a good thing that you are not looking for reliable transportation,
>just a good driver.
>
>D. Brown

I bought a very reliable Plymouth Valiant for $500.  Granted, it's not an LBC,
but  a RSAC (Relatively Small American Car).  Granted, it lurches around
corners.  Granted, it had four doors and a three speed automatic.  But...hey,
it does have little hooks to hang your clothes on!  That's something!  And
what about that slant-6 powered by the mighty single barrel carb?

Bruce "Trying to make himself feel more important since all his office mates
drive M3s" Clough

...at least I still have money for beer!