Re: Wanted good car under $1000

To: "Larry Wilcox" <lwilcox@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted good car under $1000
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 21:15:39 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have always had great luck with these type of cars.  The paint is good
and no rips in the interior.  At $200 even if I have to replace the entire
drivetrain I would be around $1000 to $1200.  I can find running engines
with warranty for about $200 to $400 and trannys are around $250 and rears
are about $150, so lets see that is still under $1000.