Steering Wheel closure

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steering Wheel closure
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:56:23 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just have one thing to say.   Dremel....get one.  It is an awesome tool.
It made short work of my hub shaving job.  I attached my wooden steering
wheel(Moto-Lita) this weekend and it looks fantastic.  Slight gap between the
steering housing and hub but I can live with it.  I can always chance it and
take more off in the future.
Anyway, I'm very excited.  I

 also may have found a mechanic that is about 7-10 miles from my house that
works on brittish cars(actually prefers to).  Whats even better is that he will
allow you to watch him do the work so that you can learn.

He is a true LBC enthusuaist.  I hope it works out. I'll let everyone know in
the early spring.  I'm sure there are some Long Island people that would be
interested.  Thats all for now.

Cheers,

Alan Camhi