RE: TR6 in the Movies

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 in the Movies
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 08:01:40 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Linda Long <LLong@kollmorgen.com>, list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, David Massey wrote:

> Linda Long (IM)  writes:
>
> >There was an Alan Alden typical "chickflick" about ten years ago (can't
> >recall the title) that used a blue (as I recall) TR6.
>
> It was about the making of a movie based on a book written by the main
> character, Alan Alda.  Circa Revolutionary War.  I can't remember the
> title, either.
>
> Dave
>
> P.S.  Aren't the phrases "Alan Alda movie" and "Chick Flick" redundant?

        The film was "Sweet Liberty" it also starred (yum) Michelle Pfifer
        (LOVED her in the "cat suit"!!)

        Speakin' of films Ya know thy're doing a film version of "The
        Avengers" Roy Theins has been cast as Steed, Uma Thurman is
        playing Mrs. Peel... Diana Rigg is supposed have a cameo
        appearance.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois