Re: SU

To: "Mark A. Bunce" <bunce@alma.edu>
Subject: Re: SU
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:29:19 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mark,
By all means, rebuild the SU's and re-fit them.  You will be amazed by the
difference in performance. Also, you might think that tuning dual SU's will be
more difficult than a single Stromberg, but my experience is that with the
proper
tools, the SU's are much easier.

My zwei pfennig worth.
Joe Curry