Re: Spitfire/ 4A-GE conversion

To: Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu
Subject: Re: Spitfire/ 4A-GE conversion
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:40:50 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/22/98 2:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu writes:

> Given your history I would've thought that you would have gone at least the
> Rover V8
>  route on that one, especially as it's such a common swap in the UK.... you'
> re not goin'
>  soft on us now?

Chris,

No, not going soft, "touched" would be more like it!  My eccentric nature is
coming through here - I'm thinking about a 4-banger just to be different.
After I finish the TR5.0, though, and drive it awhile, I'll probably change my
mind.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74