TR6 - Brake Warning light

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 - Brake Warning light
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:17:00 EDT
Happy Easter & Passover

The interior Brake warning light on the dash of my 1974 TR6 has been glowing
off and on for the last few weeks. It started when I put in a new carpet set.
I had it checked by my LBC mechanic for brake problems and the brakes got a
clean bill of health. Is the light  supposed to glow when the brake lever is
pulled up? It never did before and it still doesn't make any difference with
the dash light. I've got to figure this thing out before I unplug the light.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue