Re[2]: Tie rods - washer necessary?

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re[2]: Tie rods - washer necessary?
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:40:24 -0400
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     Thanks Justin, Bob and others who shared their knowledge and
     experience with nylock nuts.

     My reason for asking the question originally was for a matter of
     convenience. I could not find the nut I needed on a Sunday morning.

     However, (and this is not a knock on Justin), as I come across things
     that have to be removed and replaced, I usually change the bolts and
     nuts primarily because a DPO had two different kinds/sizes for the
     same application. My only regret is that I haven't kept track of the
     sizes I've used; this might come in handy someday for me or maybe even
     someone on the list. Has anyone on the list ever done this? Mind you,
     I've only been doing this r/r thing a few months; maybe it won't be so
     important sometime down the road.

     Thanks as usual,
     Jeff