RE: Dumb Question N0. 2,745

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: RE: Dumb Question N0. 2,745
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:52:42 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> From: Sumner Weisman [SMTP:sweisman@gis.net]
>
> Thanks for the input.  When I rebuilt all the hydraulics a coupla
> years
> ago, I put in Castrol brake fluid labeled "Lucas Girling, Exceeds Dot
> 3 and
> Dot 4.  Now, I can't seem to find this stuff in my local store...

Sumner, Castrol changed the name to Castrol LMA from Lucas Girling. This
fluid is relatively easy to locate at most auto supply stores. I get
mine at a local Wal-Mart for about $4 (Canadian) per bottle. Check out

http://www.castrolauto.com/castrolauto/castrolProducts.nsf/(WebProducts)
/Castrol+GT+LMA+Brake+Fluid

for further info. (Note this is all one long string to form the link).

HTH,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada