Re[2]: Dumb Question N0. 2,745

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Dumb Question N0. 2,745
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:13:52 -0400
Cc: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     Here's the 64-thousand dollar question.

     If you are adding brake fluid to a car, how do you know what type is
     already in there? What are the dangers of mixing different types?

     Jeff

Subject: Re: Dumb Question N0. 2,745
Author:  Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> at SMTP
Date:    4/17/98 2:35 PM

Sumner,
Castrol makes a compatible product that is approved.  I have found it
available in many auto parts stores.  It's called GTLMA Brake Fluid.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer