Re. Injector Strip

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re. Injector Strip
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 22:38:26 +0100
Thanks, Gernot, for the gen on stripping injectors, I'll try it.

My car's injectors were replaced ten years ago and I suspect that they are
not opening and closing cleanly. As they are, I doubt they could pass the
'drip test' and I suspect that a fair amount of fuel is going into the
engine AFTER the inlet valves have closed. This would make the fuel go
through the motor without ever meeting a spark.

I'll let you know how a strip and clean up affects the
performance/consumption.

Thanks again,

Dave hill, UK.