Spit 1500 Brake Light Weirdness

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit 1500 Brake Light Weirdness
From: "Ross L. Kodner" <rkodner@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:20:51 -0500
Greetings,

This is my first post to this list. I have a wonderful '78 Spitfire 1500
that has a problem . . . and an opportunity <g>.

The problem is that when I took it out of storage last month, everything
worked, as usual . . . except for the brake lights. The taillights work,
but no brake lights. I have no idea what be causing this since obviously
the bulbs and rear-end wiring seems fine. Anyone have this problem or have
some thoughts about it?

The opportunity - it's time to replace the exhaust with something that
sounds great--I'm tired of it sounding like a lawn mower engine. Any
recommendations on a reasonably priced exhaust system that sounds great?

Thanks in advance,
Ross

Don't forget "Technology for the Rest of Us '98" at ABA Annual in Toronto
          on July 31st, 9:30-11:30AM!!
Can't WAIT Until ABA TECHSHOW '99 - Chicago March 18-20!

MicroLaw, Inc. - Milwaukee, WI  Co-Founder, CLEgal, LLC
Web1: http://www.microlaw.com
Web2: http://www.microsoft.com/industry/legal/m_legal/m_restofus.stm
Alternate e-mail: rkodner@microlaw.com
"Friends don't let friends word process without reveal codes" -RLK '97