Re: Spit fire body removal

To: Pierre-Yves Morissette <pym@abacom.com>
Subject: Re: Spit fire body removal
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 22:51:34 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Pierre-Yves,
Did you check and see if the seatbelt anchors are attached to the
frame.  I have found in  3 of the 4 Spit bodies I have removed, that
they were secured to the frame.

Also, the radius arms for the rear suspension must be removed.

I hope one of these is the magic fix.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer