Re: Spit fire body removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Pierre-Yves Morissette <pym@abacom.com>
Subject: Re: Spit fire body removal
From: jlpeckham@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 98 08:36:38 PST
     *8* bolts is not enough! there are 2 in the engine bay, 2 in the
     footwells, 4 across the center, 2 in the center for the seatbelts, and
     2 over the rear spring. don't forget the rear radius arms that bolt to
     the body. The brake cable has to be removed from over the diff by
     removing the brake compensator that links the cables that run from the
     wheels to the handbrake. I almost want to say there are 2 more bolts
     on the shelf behind the seats, but I'd need to look at one of my cars
     to check.

     Larry Peckham
     73 GT6
     71 Spit