Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments

To: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:51:34 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The vehicle in question is actually a DODGE Grand Caravan LE with special
option package 217-F/A,  as developed by Chrysler's Government Contracts
branch in conjunction with Raytheon, Motorola, and LORAL as primary
contractors for offensive and defensive subsystems.  Standard equipment
includes armor plating, bulletproof glass, gas turbine propulsion system,
dual airbags, Radar for targeting and low altitude navigation, GPS, dual
inertial navigation systems, AM/FM/UHF/VHF transceivers, remote CD changer,
keyless entry, Side Impact Prevention System, passive restraint system,
Threat Analysis and Neutralization system (TANs), and hardpoints for a
compliment of up to 8 missiles.  The Preferred option Package includes the
sport suspension and handling package (uprated suspension, 4 wheel anti-lock
brakes, titanium rims, solid rubber road wheels), 4 AIM-120C AMRAAM
(Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air missiles),  4 AGM-122 "Sidearm" missiles,
6 Light Anti-tank Weapons (LAW) for use in the Side Impact Prevention
System, Low Light TV and Infrared camera systems with target designation
capability, laser rangefinder (know exactly how far back you are while
tailgating).  Since this is a special order vehicle, you can pick from any
color in the MOPAR/MITSUBISHI family, and yes Radar absorbent paint is still
available while supplies last.  Did I mention cupholders?

Dave

BTW  realize that if you keep driving that way in the NW, eventually someone
will probably get offended, and try something really stupid. (personally I
hope not - we had a woman driver pull a gun on another woman driver on I-40
about a year ago, because she felt she was being slowed down - go figure)