Re: PI cam

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: PI cam
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 01:08:01 -0700
kb;
i've got that cam in my tr6 it's great! other eng mods work great with it
to . you'll like the low end. no exp. with the pi and its interface with
the cam, but i thought it was a mecanical unit , using rpm and throttle
butterfly position signals.  i'd kill to get one for my early tr6. lucky
dog.

don boyd
69 tr6 , spit
61 tr3