Re: Engine bay blues

To: <rjw@cyberbeat.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine bay blues
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:19:11 -0400
Ray, I'm not sure at which catalog you were looking, but the Vicky Brit
SG.25 that happens to be close by shows the Engine Bay Valance Kits made
from ABS Plastic (same stuff they make the replacement transmission covers
from) on Page 40.  The 7-piece set for your 80 Spit is selling for $139.95.
 The kits include the hardware as well.  Take another look at your catalogs
- The valances are there.  Good Luck!

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - Resurrected!!!
64 Spitfire - Lady in Waiting!