Re: Bad Drivers

To: <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Bad Drivers
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:43:45 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Stu,

I've driven on I10 in Houston.  That's where my alltime favorite Mexican
restaurant is -- Las Alamedas.  You're right about the blue haired old
ladies!  But at least you can pass them!  Here in New England we have lots
of 2 lane country roads, and you're stuck behind them for miles.

Sumner

P.S.  If you haven't been in Las Alamedas, try it.

----------
> From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
> To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
> Cc: walker05@camosun.bc.ca; Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Bad Drivers
> Date: Monday, July 20, 1998 9:07 PM
>
> Sumner Weisman wrote:
> >
> > Malcolm,
> >
> > George Carlin's words are good.  However, I'm going to divulge to you
> > "Weisman's Theory of Bad Drivers".  I have been studying the subject
for
> > years, and have never published it before.  You heard it here first.
Once